Friday, December 25, 2009

oh! I forgot! Tell Jesus that I said "Happy Birthday!" Thanks, baby girl!

Here also are two poems that Mommy found that made me think of you. They came with two sweet little angel pins.

"I'll Be Home for the Holidays"
This thoughtful little angel is bringing a message your way.
Listen very carefully, and this is what you'll hear it say.
It's that time of year when it's really sad to be apart,
So, I'll be home for the holidays,
if only in your heart.

"Happy Holidays to My Daughter"
Christmas trees, mistletoe and holiday cheer,
it is a busy time of year.
A time to reflect, a time to think of those we hold so dear.
A time to send messages upon thoughtful little angel wings.
Messages to wish you wonderful things,
and all the JOY the season brings.

Love you forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment