Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Presents to honor Kathlyn

Hi angel,
I miss you! Mommy is so sad that you aren't here to celebrate the Christmas season with me. I know I would be buying so many nice things for you, and that makes me so sad. I have to remind myself that you have EVERYTHING you need where you are. I still wish you were here.. you are still my baby. Kisses for you my angel.. kisses forever and ever.. I hope even though you have everything you need and more, that you can still feel my kisses.... they are part of it, right?! Part of all that love you feel where you are? I hope so, princess. Mommy loves you so much!

I want to show you all the things that I bought for some little girls who might not have everything a little girl should have for Christmas like Daddy and I would have been able to provide for you, our sweet little princess. Mommy tried to pick out some of your toys to give to those girls, but I just couldn't do it! I want to keep your toys for now. They remind me of you... they are YOURS. I am not ready to give them away, my sweet. So I bought some new things instead. The first picture is for a little baby named Katherine and she is 3 months old... that is almost your name and almost your age.. isn't that sweet and perfect, baby girl?! I thought so. Her name was on something called an "Angel Tree" which people can buy things for little children in need. Those were your diapers, and that is your little pink outfit and your little brunette angel there. The rest, Mommy bought for sweet little Katherine, to be from you, my sweet little Kathlyn! I hope she loves her things, even though she will never know they came straight from the sweetest little baby angel there is! The little dolls, when you push their bellies, say "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, angels watch me through the night, and keep me in their blessed sight, Amen." Mommy thought that was so perfect! I bought the blonde baby for her, and the brunette one dressed like an angel to keep in your room.


The second picture is also for little children in need, but I don't know their names or their ages, baby girl. Maybe you can peek and find out for yourself! They are just for a special group called "The Empty Stocking" and I decided to buy all baby toys again so it can be all from you. That sweet little baby purse is something that I have for you in your room! I am so sad you never got to play with it. I hope you are playing with something like that where you are, with the other little girl angels. I hope I hope I hope it is fun for you! But since I didn't want to give yours away, I just bought another one to give to the empty stockings. I hope it makes another little girl somewhere smile on Christmas. That little whale rattle also reminds me of you, because you had other things that were the same animal print... whales, monkeys, lions, penguins, giraffes, fishies, polar bears.. lots of cute little animal things for my Kathlyn! So that little whale rattle is from you, too!


I love you so much princess! Christmas is still a few days away, I know I will write to you again.. but I hope you have a big party with Jesus on that day. I am so glad you are getting to know Him, since He saved your life! My sweet little angel is safe and cozy and waiting for me because of Him. What a special baby girl you are! You are still my baby! Kisses to you!

Love you forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment