Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kathlyn's Stockings and Ornaments





Hello my sweet!
I just wanted to show you some of the things I have for you around the house! Mommy has FOUR stockings for you Kathlyn. That's right my baby, you are so special you get to have FOUR! One that says Katie, which matches Daddy's! One that says Kathlyn, and two that are PINK for a baby girl! Your friend baby Lauren, and her sisters Meghan and Nicki, used the pink one with the snowman when they had their first Christmases, and their mommy wanted you to have it. She gave it to me when yo were still inside of me, but we knew you were going to be a girl! So sweet! I think I might put it up every year for you anyway, baby girl, even when it isn't your first Christmas anymore. Because you are still my baby, forever! I also wanted you to see all the pretty angels and ornaments we have for you. You will just have to wait until Christmas to see the presents!

Love you forever,
Mommy








No comments:

Post a Comment