Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mommy's birthday

Hi Katie!
Oh how Mommy wishes you were here for my birthday. I wish you were here to wake me up with a big jump and a hug and kisses. Your smile would be so big and I bet you'd even be big enough to SAY happy birthday to me now! I wish you could have come shopping with us, and then were here to have pizza with us and our friends, and you'd be playing happily on the floor with the kids your age while Mommy and Daddy have our bible study. I miss you so much, baby girl. Also any time I'm laying with Glory and Daddy I want you to be there too. Then I see your little lambie on the bed with us and it makes me smile. Miss you more than ever and I wish you were with us for all the celebrating. Really I miss you for ALL things! I wish I wish I wish.. I just keep wishing. You are still my baby.

Love you forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment