Thursday, July 29, 2010

the day before

Hi my princess,
On this day last year you were still safe in Mommy's belly. Do you remember baby girl? I hope you do. I hope you remember and still feel all the love I had and still have for you. Tomorrow is your birthday. Are you a one year old toddler now Katie-cat, or are you a newborn baby forever? I wish I understood what it was like where you are. I know you are safe and happy and loved, but I still wish you were here because I would have given you those things too. What happened baby girl? Do you know? Did you know it was coming? I hope you didn't suffer and weren't scared. I hope that one second you were safe and warm inside Mommy and the next second you were safe and warm in the arms of Jesus. I miss you so much, beautiful girl. I will write to you again tomorrow. You are still my baby.

Love you forever,
Mommy

1 comment: